Innovative Masters Degree Course designed to prepare graduates for a career in international business management
The MBA in International Business Management programme provides an excellent route to an internationally recognised qualification, thoroughly preparing graduates for the world of international business.
Why Study Business at Griffith College?
Our MBA programme in International Business is available on a full and part-time basis and prepares graduates by providing an educational experience which is strongly vocational, academically rigorous and intellectually challenging.
- Students will develop the skills and knowledge to specialise in key business industries within International Business and learn how to align business goals across a global business.
- Explore the latest business trends, management practices and techniques.
- Prepare yourself for the changing business environment.
- Learn how to align business goals across a global business.
- Access to an extensive business network through lecturers, guest speakers and alumni
- International diversity
- Practical industry links
- Competitive pricing
- Flexible study modes
- Student-focused teaching groups
- Accreditation of Prior Learning Experience (APL/APEL)
We run two intakes for this course commencing in Autumn and Spring.
- February 2022*
- September 2022*
*subject to sufficient numbers
What our students say
The cultural mix in this college is just fascinating. I felt like I had the opportunity to travel the world in only a few seconds. The amount of things you learn from others is just amazing but the amount of things you learn about yourself thanks to these people is even more incredible.