In conjunction with Heriot Watt Business School, Griffith College is proud to offer a part-time and online Postgraduate Certificate in Business Administration.
Covering a range of topics, this certificate offers both intellectual rigour and applied business experience. As a student, you are supported to expand your skills within your chosen industry, giving you the readiness to succeed in your business endeavours.
The programme consists of three modules with an option to progress to the Masters of Business Administration available to all graduates. Built on an ethos of flexibility, pursuing a postgraduate certificate with Griffith College will allow you to pursue your degree at your own pace while balancing work, families, and other commitments.
Why study Business Administration at Griffith College?
Our online Postgraduate Cert is available on a part-time basis and is fully available online. It has been designed for experienced professionals to grow their skills and prepare for new challenges and opportunities.
- A programme designed to fit your life. Work where and when you can, and take time off as you need.
- Students will gain an internationally recognised qualification from Edinburgh Business School, which has 43 Approved Learning Partners in over 30 countries worldwide.
- Study what interests you, with a choice of subjects
- Take only the modules you need to, with exemptions for a range of academic and professional qualifications.
Tuition also includes:
- Study Material Provided
- Prize-Winning Lecturers/Tutors
- Approved Learning Partner of Edinburgh Business School.
- Access to LIVE Streaming of courses (as per the lecturer part-time timetable)
- E-learning students can now experience classroom tuition without leaving their home or workplace.
- Students who cannot join the class as per the timetables can still view the recordings after that date.
The next intake for this course will be:
- February 2022*
- September 2022*
*subject to sufficient numbers