An innovative postgraduate diploma programme designed to prepare graduates for further study and enhance a career in international business.
The Postgraduate Diploma in International Business Management develops students' practical skills in a range of component business disciplines in a dynamic learning environment, with the option of a further study path and progression onto the MSc or MBA award.
Why Study Business at Griffith College?
Our Postgraduate Diploma in International Business Management programme is available on a part-time basis over one calendar year. The course is specially designed to prepare graduates for the world of international business by providing an educational experience which is strongly vocational, academically rigorous and intellectually challenging, providing a key stepping stone to greater success in international business management.
- All part-time evening classes are available online with the opportunity of some face to face weekend workshops (pending social distancing regulations).
- Students will develop the skills and knowledge necessary for further study in International Business.
- Students will learn through an interactive teaching style that encourages significant contributions and presentations in class in order to promote the exchange of ideas and build confidence.
- Students will have the opportunity to display their managerial ability and the application of skills and knowledge in the workplace through the completion of individual management competency reports.
- A flexible study model gives students the option of part-time study with class size, structure and assessment tailored to each individual module.
- Students will have the option to further their studies with progression onto our MSc in International Business Management or, for eligible applicants, our MBA.
- Delivered from Dublin but available to applicants nationwide.
We run two intakes for this course commencing in Autumn and Spring.
*subject to sufficient numbers
Meet the lecturers
Rachel is Digital Director at Drury and lectures in E-business. Learn more