A Progressive Diploma course designed to prepare graduates for management careers in accounting and finance.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting and Finance Management provides advanced study of accounting and finance at postgraduate level, enabling learners to significantly extend their specialist knowledge of accounting and finance principles and practices and enabling them to develop the skills needed for the increasingly complex global accounting and finance environment.
Why Study Accounting & Finance at Griffith College?
Our Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting & Finance Management programme is available on a part-time basis over a one-year period and aims to prepare graduates for careers in International Accounting and Finance Management.
- On completion of the taught programme, learners will gain up to nine exemptions from the ACCA foundation papers along with having the preparation to complete up to four professional ACCA examinations.
- Students will advance their functional management competencies in finance and accounting.
- Students will develop and refine transferable interpersonal and leadership skills which they can bring to the workplace
- Students will gain the experience of working in culturally diverse teams across a multicultural environment promoting a greater understanding of different business settings and contexts.
- A flexible study model gives students the option of part-time study with the possibility of choosing their own elective modules.
- A highly practical learning approach taught by a Graduate Business School lecturing team with outstanding industry experience.
- The part time programme is designed with the working professional in mind; study this course with a split between evening classes and weekend workshops.
- Finalist for Excellence in Education from the Irish Accountancy Awards 2020.
- Students have the opportunity to further their studies by progressing onto our MSc in Accounting and Finance Management.
We run two intakes for this course commencing in Autumn and Spring.
*subject to sufficient numbers
Meet the lecturers
Paula Byrne is a qualified chartered certified accountant with an MBA from Warwick University. Paula owns a busy tax consultancy practice so offers real-life experience and examples. Her lectures are both lively and informative. Learn more