A progressive master's course designed to prepare graduates for management careers in accounting and finance.
The MSc in Accounting and Finance Management provides advanced study of accounting and finance at postgraduate level, enabling learners to significantly extend their specialist knowledge of accounting and finance principles and practices and enabling them to develop the skills needed for the increasingly complex global accounting and finance environment.
Why Study Accounting & Finance Management at Griffith College
Our MSc in Accounting & Finance Management programme is available on either a full or part-time basis and aims to prepare graduates for careers in International Accounting and Finance Management.
- On completion of the taught programme, learners will gain up to nine exemptions from the ACCA foundation papers along with having the preparation to complete up to four professional ACCA examinations.
- Students will advance their functional management competencies in finance and accounting.
- Students will have the option to diversify their business knowledge through electives modules in leadership, digital business, managerial economics, etc.
- Students will gain the experience of working in culturally diverse teams across a multicultural environment promoting a greater understanding of different business settings and contexts.
- A flexible study model gives students the option of part-time study with the possibility of choosing their own elective modules.
- A highly practical learning approach taught by a Graduate Business School lecturing team with outstanding industry experience.
- Finalist for Excellence in Education from the Irish Accountancy Awards 2020.
We run two intakes for this course commencing in Autumn and Spring.
*subject to sufficient numbers
What our students say
Every time I sat in class, I knew that I had made a right decision to come to Griffith, because the conversations we had were practical, academic, inspiring and life changing.