Designed to equip non-financial managers with the essential financial tools and knowledge.
The programme is suitable for working professionals and managers from various non-financial backgrounds to give them the skills and confidence to make informed and objective financial decisions.
The course is validated by The Institute of Commercial Management (ICM). This course focuses on the development of professional skills and does not sit on the national framework.
Why Study Finance at Griffith College
On successful completion of this programme, you will be able to:
- Understand how financial statements are prepared complying with accounting standards and legislation.
- Interpret and analyse company accounts.
- Communicate more effectively with the Finance Department.
- Analyse financial risks within their departments.
- Gain an insight into the role of financial strategy in an organisation and develop an understanding of financing and resource allocation.
We run two intakes for this course commencing in Spring and Autumn.
*subject to sufficient numbers
Please see the timetable section for the next course dates.