This three year programme achieves a healthy balance of practical hands-on business practice with academic knowledge.
The BA in Business is a three-year full-time programme. It is designed to give students a structured business education and provide a solid foundation for further education or career progression. All key business functions entrepreneurship, marketing, accounting, human resources and IT are examined.
Why Study Business at Griffith College?
The BA in Business at Griffith College gives students the opportunity to develop business skills and gain an understanding of business. With its two entrepreneurship-focused modules, this programme is ideal for students who wish to develop their business ideas within a supportive college environment. Students studying on this programme have the opportunity in final year to work with real companies to resolve real business issues in a company based business project.
- Students will develop skills in all key business functions including entrepreneurship, marketing, finance, accounting, human resources, and information technology.
- Students are encouraged to develop their entrepreneurial skills by creating a business during their final year.
- Students will acquire a broad understanding of business principles and practices through a healthy balance of hands-on business practice and academic knowledge.
- Students will gain a solid foundation for careers in accounting, marketing, general management, finance and entrepreneurship.
- A broad course syllabus allows students to choose the area which appeals most to them for a successful career and/or further study.
- Practical assignments will build the students' understanding of real-world business problems.
- Small class sizes allow students to progress and become confident in their studies.
- Students can progress into the final year of one of the level 8 business programmes.
- Real life company-based project
- Gain support to develop ideas
- Industry experienced lecturers
- Embedded award allows early finish
- The programme is ideal for students who have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- This programme is the perfect platform for students who wish to pursue further studies or move straight into the workplace.
The next intake for this course will be:
- September 2023
Please note this course will not have an intake for autumn 2022.
Are you applying through the CAO?
Read our CAO Guide for everything you need to know about applying through the CAO!
- Dublin: GC411
What our students say
As an international student from Nepal, I feel I have been so lucky to be able to study business for the past two years in Griffith College. The modules are really interesting and the lecturers have real passion in what they do. Their industry experience and their special teaching techniques have taught us how important the world of business is. Griffith College provide the best learning materials, facilities and supports to all students. I have really enjoyed and learned so many things since I started in Griffith College.
I am an International Event Rider. I have just completed studying for a degree in Business in Griffith College, which I really enjoyed. I loved the smaller classes in Griffith everyone gets to know each other really well and there was a real sense of community and friendliness.