This exciting Master's Degree Course prepares graduates for a business management career in an international setting
The MSc in International Business Management develops the students' functional skills in a range of component business disciplines in a dynamic learning environment.
Why Study International Business at Griffith College?
Our MSc programme in International Business Management is available on a full and part-time basis and prepares graduates by providing an educational experience which is strongly vocational, academically rigorous and intellectually challenging.
- Students will develop the skills and knowledge to specialise in key business industries within International Business and learn how to operate a business across borders.
- Explore business trends, management practices and techniques.
- Access to an extensive business network through lecturers, guest speakers and alumni.
- Students have the opportunity to learn by doing, with group assignments across a range of real life case studies.
- A highly practical learning approach taught by a Graduate Business School lecturing team with outstanding industry experience.
- International Diversity
- Practical Industry Links
- Competitive Pricing
- Flexible Study Modes
- Student Focused Teaching Groups
- Accreditation of Prior Learning Experience (APL/APEL)
We run 2 intakes for this course commencing in Spring and Autumn.
- February 2022*
- September 2022*
*subject to sufficient numbers
What our students say
The diversification of behaviours, thoughts, beliefs, expectations and knowledge enable us as students to enhance our learning during any activity inside the campus. The possibility of sharing experiences all the time and increasing our professional network is just brilliant.
The cultural mix in this college is just fascinating. I felt like I had the opportunity to travel the world in only a few seconds. The amount of things you learn from others is just amazing but the amount of things you learn about yourself thanks to these people is even more incredible.