This flexible Diploma Course offers a global insight into business management and law.
The Postgraduate Diploma in International Business and Law enables students to develop the skills required to become independent-minded, knowledgeable and innovative business managers with a core grounding in International Law.
Why Study Business & Law at Griffith College
The Postgraduate Diploma in International Business and Law is available on a full and part-time basis, taught over one to two calendar years. The programme combines the core operational and organisational aspects of international business management with advanced theoretical and practical legal knowledge, allowing students to develop a solid grounding in the twin disciplines of international business and law. Taught by experienced practitioners and research staff in both the Graduate Business School and the Law Faculty, the programme is designed for holders of an undergraduate business or law degree.
- All part time evening classes are available online with the opportunity of some face to face weekend workshops (pending social distancing regulations).
- Students will develop the skills and knowledge necessary for further study in International Business.
- Students will learn through an interactive teaching style that encourages significant contributions and presentations in class in order to promote the exchange of ideas and build confidence.
- Students will have the opportunity to display their managerial ability and the application of skills and knowledge in the workplace through the completion of individual management competency reports.
- A flexible study model gives students the option of either part-time study with class size, structure and assessment tailored to each individual module.
- For the business graduate, it offers the opportunity to gain the understanding necessary to fully participate in complex legal transactions and to anticipate and manage legal issues as they arise in the international business arena.
- For the law graduate, it provides the basis for the acquisition and development of business acumen and to fully appreciate the influence that trade and international law issues have on management decision making and operations.
- Students will have the option to further their studies with progression onto our MSc in International Business and Law.
- Delivered from Dublin but .
We run two intakes for this course commencing in Autumn and Spring.
*subject to sufficient numbers
Meet the lecturers
Sana lectures in International Privacy and Data Protection Law. She is an experienced attorney (qualified Barrister-at-Law), author and lecturer-in-law in Privacy, Corporate Governance and Anti-Money Laundering. Sana is IAPP qualified and has the following data protection qualifications: CIPP/E, CIPP/US and CIPM. Sana is also a Fellowship in Privacy (FIP). Learn more