This all-action course, with a huge focus on building practical skills, will help you direct the career of your dreams.
This exciting course has been created for people who have a passion for film making and storytelling on screen and have already started to experiment in these areas.
Why study Film, TV and Screen Media Production at Griffith College?
The BA (Hons) in Film, TV and Screen Media Production is conducted on a full-time, part-time and blended basis over a three-year period. The aim of the course is to assist enthusiastic students in developing the essential practical skills and knowledge required to work in the dynamic area of film, television and screen production.
- The course is designed to follow the full cycle of the film production process and has direct connections with the film industry.
- Gain skills in idea generation and development, writing for the screen and visual storytelling, financing projects, cinematography, directing, producing, sound recording, on and offline editing, VFX, and sales and distribution
- Full access to industry-standard equipment and facilities, including a fully equipped TV studio, digital cinematography equipment, production spaces and on-location sound recording equipment.
- Access to tools including Avid Media Composer, ProTools and Adobe Suite.
- 80% practical modules and 20% theoretical modules
The next intake for this course will commence in September 2022.