Develop your knowledge of medical device technology, business and regulation for a career in the MedTech sector.
This unique Post Graduate Diploma course is delivered by the Griffith Innopharma Faculty of Science and is a blend of medical device technology and business.
Why Study Medical Device Technology & Business with Innopharma at Griffith College?
The Postgraduate Diploma in Medical Device Technology & Business is a blended learning programme, delivered through evening class room learning supported by live online broadcasts and weekend group work.
The course will focus on core competencies such as medical device classification, device design cycle, manufacturing, quality systems & regulations, biocompatibility, operational excellence, lean sigma, emerging trends in medical devices, medical device measurement and analysis, strategic thinking and professional development.
- Gain exceptional knowledge within an ever-expanding industry.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the medical device industry.
- Achieve your potential using a blended learning approach of classroom training and online learning.
- Attend classes supported by online delivery two evenings per week and two Saturdays per month.
- Develop your skills in career progression to help you pursue a successful career in the MedTech sector.
We run two intakes for this course commencing in Spring and Autumn.
- September 2021*
- February 2022*
*subject to sufficient numbers
What our students say
"After I did the course with Innopharma Education, I found that there were more jobs that I could apply for than before. Especially from my CV, I was getting a lot more feedback from companies because I did the PG Dip in Medical Device Technology & Business."
"Everything I learnt from the course, I am currently using in my current role such as documentation, the ISO standards, design control, risk, regulation and quality management etc. I would definitely progress to complete the master's degree when validated."