An exciting Masters programme developing your knowledge of Pharmaceutical Business, Regulation and Technology
This unique Masters Degree Course is delivered by the Griffith Innopharma Faculty of Science and blends the subjects of pharmaceutical technology and business.
Why Study Pharmaceutical Business and Technology with Innopharma Education at Griffith College?
The MSc in Pharmaceutical Business and Technology is conducted over a 1-2 year period and is available on both a full and part-time basis. The course focuses on core competencies such as pharmaceutical processes and production, pharmaceutical business introduction & technology transfer, emerging trends, operational excellence (Lean & Six Sigma), regulatory affairs, data analytics, strategic thinking and leadership development.
- Gain priceless practical experience within an ever-expanding industry
- Develop your professional skills to enhance career opportunities through the development of CVs and interview, networking, presentation and communication skills.
- All classes are broadcast live online offering the learners the opportunity to either physically attend or join the class online.
- Extensive coaching and mentoring workshops will be provided with a specific focus on individual assessment and improvement.
- Part-time learning allows students already working in the area extra time to hone skills.
We run two intakes for this course, commencing in the Autumn and Spring.
- February 2022*
- September 2022*
*subject to sufficient numbers
What our students say
The master's really gave me a broad understanding of what the industry wants and needs, as well as how I can adapt my skills to work within the industry, and I think it's really paid off. From what I've heard, there is no other master's programme like it. I really think that if I hadn't done this course, I wouldn't be where I am. I wouldn't have the job that I am in now.
I did my master's in Pharmaceutical Business & Technology with Innopharma, and now I am working as a manufacturing operator in Mylan. I'd definitely say I was able to get this position thanks to my training with Innopharma. Mylan is a great company, and Innopharma helped me get here.