Master the art of 2D Drawing and the fundamentals of computer aided design (CAD) systems.
This advanced professional certificate course is validated by City and Guilds and covers a wide range of AutoCAD 2D drawing and editing commands and routines to aid the application and modification of the CAD software.
This course is validated by City & Guilds.
Why Study AutoCAD 2D Advanced at Griffith College?
The AutoCAD 2D Advanced course runs on a part-time basis in the evenings over a 12-week period. CAD is used at all stages of the design process, from conceptualisation and production of working drawings to the production of virtual reality images and has become an essential part of the modern working environment.
- City and Guilds AutoCAD courses are widely accepted in industry as the most recognised qualification in CAD.
- Course covers a wide range of 2D drawings, editing commands and routines to aid the application of AutoCAD.
- Students will learn the necessary techniques to produce and edit drawings of medium complexity and prepare drawings from output to hard copy.
- Provides a perfect foundation for participants who wish to progress in the workplace.
- Option to further your studies by progressing onto the Certificate in AutoCAD 3D Advanced course.
We run two intakes for this course commencing in Spring and Autumn.
- February 2022*
- October 2022*
*subject to sufficient numbers