Learn all the basic principles of computer aided design (CAD) systems and 2D drawing.
This introductory course is validated by City & Guilds and aims to equip candidates with the basic understanding and principles of the 2D drawing environment in terms of hardware, software and physical surroundings.
This course is validated by City & Guilds.
Why Study AutoCAD 2D Introduction at Griffith College?
The AutoCAD 2D Introduction course runs on a part-time basis in the evenings over a 12-week period. CAD is used at all stages of the design process, from conceptualisation and production of working drawings to the production of virtual reality images and has become an essential part of the modern working environment.
- City and Guilds AutoCAD courses are widely accepted in industry as the most recognised qualification in CAD.
- Course covers a wide range of 2D drawings, editing commands and routines to aid the application of AutoCAD.
- Students will learn the necessary techniques to produce and edit drawings of medium complexity and prepare drawings from output to hard copy.
- Provides a perfect foundation for participants who wish to progress in the workplace.
- Option to further your studies by progressing onto the Certificate in AutoCAD 2D Advanced course.
We run two intakes for this course commencing in Autumn and Spring.
- February *
- October *
*subject to sufficient numbers
Please see the timetable section for course dates.