Learn all the key concepts and functions of business management
This highly specialised module will provide students with a clear understanding of the concepts and management functions of all businesses.
This course focuses on the development of professional skills; while it does not sit on the national framework, the module is drawn from Griffith College’s suite of QQI-validated degree programmes.
Why Study Business Management at Griffith College?
The Business Management course is conducted on a part-time basis in the evenings over a 12-week period. In addition to providing the theory and functionality behind business management, the course also aims to examine the environmental factors that influence management decisions.
- Course covers the broad range of principles and techniques within the sphere of Business Management.
- You will gain a greater understanding of how to influence key management decisions
- You will develop the practical skills necessary to successfully manage teams of people
- Provides a perfect foundation for participants who wish to progress in the workplace.
- Option to further your studies in the area of Business Management, with progression to Griffith’s Diploma in Business Management or the BA (Hons) in Business Studies Level 8 course.
The next intake for this course will be:
*subject to sufficient numbers