Develop the skills to build a robust and structured web-site using HTML, Dreamweaver and Photoshop
The course takes users from building basic websites - working with text, paragraphs and tables - to build a multi-frame layout.
This course is validated by The Institute of Commercial Management (ICM). This course focuses on the development of professional skills and does not sit on the national framework.
Why Study Web Design & Development at Griffith College
The Certificate in Web Design & Development is conducted on a part-time basis over a 10-week period. This course is for any individuals wishing to develop a web-site including, professional designers familiar with Desktop Publishing or Graphics software needing to get to grips with this powerful web design tool.
- You will learn to build a multi-frame layout using style sheets and introduces layers, templates and libraries.
- You will master innovative software tools crucial for web design including HTML, CSS, Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
- You will gain an awareness of web publishing best practices including SEO and meta data.
- Validated by a leading commercial and business developmental body in the Institute of Commercial Management (ICM).
- Option to further your studies in this area by pursuing the Diploma in Dynamic Web Applications Development course.
We run 2 intakes for this course commencing in Spring and Autumn.
*subject to sufficient numbers
Please see the timetable section for the next course dates.