This course is perfect for any creative who wants to take a serious step in the web, interaction and UX design world.
It focuses on the development and application of digital design skills in the context of web, interaction and user experience (UX). This part-time, blended, Level 8 programme is comprised of three modules - Web Design, Interaction Design, and Advanced Web Design – delivered over two semesters. On this programme, learners gain valuable knowledge of and skills in key subject areas of web application and develop practical skills.
Why Study Web, Interaction and UX Design at Griffith College?
On this programme, learners gain valuable knowledge of and skills in key subject areas of web application and develop practical skills used for the design and management of online communication. They gain a thorough understanding of concepts, theories, methodologies, and practices within UX, interaction design, and user interface design. The programme also focuses on usability and advanced concepts of commercial web design and development.
- Studio classes are delivered live, with hands-on projects, and supported by blended and online learning.
- Taught and led by experienced designers
- Be part of a multi-award-winning faculty.
- The faculty has an excellent reputation for teaching and learning, with a student-centered approach.
- The design department has strong industry links and projects are industry-led.
- Full access to Student Adobe Creative Cloud - 20+ cutting-edge creative tools for desktop, mobile, and web
- September 2022*
*Subject to sufficient numbers.