Learn how to evaluate investment opportunities and obtain and interpret financial data.
This evening course marries fundamental theory to what is actually happening in the markets today.
This course is validated by The Institute of Commercial Management (ICM). This course focuses on the development of professional skills and does not sit on the national framework.
Why Study Capital Markets, Investment & Trading at Griffith College?
The Diploma in Capital Markets, Investment & Trading course is conducted on a part-time evening basis over a 10-week period. This course appeals to a wide range of individuals interested in capital markets, investment and/or trading.
- You will learn the fundamentals of investment and opportunity evaluation and how to obtain and interpret financial data.
- You will develop a firm understanding of market movements and the effect and implications they have for investors, traders and market participants.
- You will gain an insight into the various options available to investors and traders today including investor psychology, tax and financial planning, derivatives and risk management
- You will have the opportunity to hear from traders, brokers and analysts from top local and international investment banks.
- You will gain a significant advantage in securing current or future positions within the sector.
We run two intakes for this course commencing in Spring and Autumn.
- March 2022*
- October 2022*
*subject to sufficient numbers
Please see the timetable section for course dates.