This module takes learners through the fundamentals of marketing planning.
This module runs one evening a week for twelve weeks. It emphasises the role of research and marketing intelligence in decision making.
This course focuses on the development of professional skills; while it does not sit on the national framework, the module is drawn from Griffith College’s suite of QQI-validated degree programmes.
Why study Marketing at Griffith College?
This module aims to combine theory and practice to enable learners to gain a broad perspective on marketing and its role within organisations. On successful completion of this module, learners should be able to:
- Examine the role and scope of marketing in an organisation.
- Demonstrate knowledge of key marketing realities and challenges facing organisations.
- Examine the importance of providing customer satisfaction and responding to the marketplace through appropriate marketing strategies.
- Identify and execute standard marketing research activities.
- Express the relevance of market research to decision making.
The next intake for this course will be:
Please see the timetable section for course dates.