Looking for a grounding in traditional marketing techniques and strategies, supported by an in-depth knowledge of digital marketing and social media tools?
The BA (Hons) in Business (Marketing) through Blended Learning is an exciting, practical programme that offers students the opportunity to hone in on their marketing strategy skills and apply their knowledge to real-life marketing scenarios in the context of a global landscape.
Why study Marketing at Griffith College?
Our BA (Hons) in Business (Marketing) is a 3-year QQI Level 8 degree. The purpose of the programme is to allow students to tailor their studies to reflect their interests and future career ambitions in marketing through a broad range of business and marketing modules.
- Students will develop their marketing skills and expertise while also having a grounded knowledge in all key business areas.
- Students will gain a key understanding of business disciplines, teamwork and specialised marketing practices, perfectly positioning them to be a dynamic team player in any business environment.
- Students will achieve a degree level qualification in a flexible and accessible manner via the blended learning delivery method.
- Students will benefit from a broad syllabus covering key marketing disciplines like global marketing, social media marketing, customer engagement and branding.
- Students will receive lecturing from vastly experienced professionals from a wide range of industries.
- Suit your work/life balance, study in your own time at your own pace.
- Dedicated e-learning tutor support and lecturer contact to ensure all your questions are answered.
- Achieve industry certification as part of your qualification to build up your CV.
- Work on real-life industry projects with live clients.
What can Blended Learning Students Expect?
Students can now fit their studies around a busy schedule with the blended delivery mode. We have brought the classroom to you.
- Blended learning consists of weekly video lectures, monthly live webinars and one Saturday class per month.
- Students are recommended to commit at least 10 hours per week to ensure they receive the same experience as students attending other study modes.
- Exams are held in person in January and May each year with the full-time and part-time students.
- Take part in our access programme if you cannot commit to the required time per week. Take as few modules as you need to fit your schedule. Achieve your degree over a flexible duration.
The next intake for this course will be:
*subject to sufficient numbers