Chambers Ireland, in association with Griffith College, created these resources to address the key concerns raised by business owners nationwide during the COVID-19 crisis.
These below resources will be available through late August 2020.
Topic 2: What do I want to develop?
- Key drivers of change for my business?
- What is the extent of change needed? What should the tone of your communications be?
- Do I need to develop my Current Business Model, add new services or enter new markets?
- How can I enhance my current product/service and delight existing customers?
- Relationships and leadership
Topic 4: What resources do I need for my business development plan?
Topic 6: Who do I need to work with to deliver the plan?
- Dealing with change – emotions, reactions at the supports required
- Case study of how Green Angel have adapted and who they worked with
- Decision making - Instinctive versus deliberate
- Supports available through groups and mentoring
- Key stakeholders to work with and top tips from Green Angel.