A key part of our blended and online courses is the online learning experience. If you are considering or have applied for an e-learning course, you will need to make sure that your technology is up to date.
What do I need to do?
Make sure you have a laptop or computer that:
- Is relatively modern.
- Has up-to-date software.
- Has Google Chrome (our recommended web browser) installed.
Test your access to Zoom, our video conferencing software.
- For the webinars, e-tutorials and online meetings, we use Zoom Video Conferencing.
- You can test Zoom here to make sure it works and that you are comfortable using it.
- If you are having any difficulty, please email our e-learning team.
Ensure you have a good internet connection.
- Test the speed of your internet.
- We recommend that students have a minimum connection speed of 3 Mbps (megabytes per second).