Student Counsellor Support
How do I get in touch with the counsellor?
Students who wish to meet with a counsellor can make an appointment by:
- Emailing c[email protected]
- Text or call 085 1521511
- Visit the Student’s Union and arrange an appointment via the Student Services Manager
This service operates from 9:30am to 9:00pm Monday to Friday throughout the semester. Students will receive an automatic reply confirming receipt of their communication and our aim is to set up an appointment within 24 hours.
Outside the above hours, there is an emergency contact number (086 818 2370) for students, that require urgent attention.
Other Support Services available:
- Free 24hr phone number 116 123
- For more info check out http://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help-you
- Monday to Friday: 9am to 9pm
- Saturday: 9am to 3pm
- Sunday: 9am to 2pm
The nearest location is the Ballyfermot Office 01- 623 5606
My Mind Matters is an online mental health and wellbeing portal for students offering lots of advice and information.