Why Study Web Development at Griffith College?
Designed specifically with the needs of industry in mind, the Higher Diploma in Science in Web Development at Griffith College is a 1-2 year programme, which aims to bridge the gap between non-computing disciplines and computing science. Delivered on a full and part-time basis, as a graduate of this course, you will:
- Obtain highly sought after skills essential for a career in computing and software development.
- Fantastic job prospects with a 100% employment record from a sample of 35 graduates from our class of 2017
- Obtain the necessary skills and academic requirements to further your studies with progression on to the MSc in Computing Science and an MSc in Applied Digital Media.
- Accessible to non-computing graduates
- Small class sizes
- Access to state of the art facilities
- A dedicated experienced lecturing team
- Industry guest speakers
The next intake for this course will be:
- September 2021*
*subject to sufficient numbers
What our students say
Having earned my degree from GCD, I feel the strongest skill gained from the course was the versatility to approach a multiplicity of computing disciplines with confidence and enthusiasm.