Why Study Big Data at Griffith College?
Designed specifically to address a growing need in the industry, the Postgraduate Diploma in Big Data Management and Analytics at Griffith College is a 1-year programme, delivered on two evenings per week and Saturdays. Building upon students' knowledge of computing science with the aim to create big data specialists, as a graduate of this course, you will:
- Obtain specialist knowledge and skills essential for a career in Big Data Management and Analytics.
- Establish an analytical mindset necessary for independent academic and professional research.
- Gain a practical understanding of the appropriate design and implementation strategies used in the development of Big Data solutions.
- Develop a team player attitude necessary to communicate problems, ideas and solutions to all levels of the industrial team.
- Build upon your knowledge of supporting topics in the area of Computing Science.
- Emerging discipline with huge job opportunities
- Develop highly sought-after skills
- Fully aligned with industry needs
- Access to innovative tools and technologies
- A dedicated experienced lecturing team
We run two intakes for this course commencing in Spring and Autumn.
*subject to sufficient numbers
What our students say
The college has been a great foreign education experience for me. The programmes are well-designed and the coursework helped me prepare for the real world. After graduating, I secured a role with a Dublin based start-up dealing IoT technology for operational intelligence.