Take the next step in your career and become an independent, critically minded big data specialist
This specialist Level 9 MSc in Big Data Management and Analytics aims to equip students with the necessary skills and analytic mind-set to pursue a career in a dynamic data analytics industry.
Why Study Big Data at Griffith College?
Designed specifically to address a growing need in the industry, the MSc in Big Data Management and Analytics at Griffith College is a 1 year programme which aims to build upon students' knowledge of computing science and create big data specialists. Delivered on a full-time basis, as a graduate of this course, you will:
- Obtain specialist knowledge and skills essential for a career in Big Data Management and Analytics
- Understand the advantages of concurrent & parallel programming systems along with developing the skill to write concurrent and parallel programmes to solve real-world problems
- Gain a practical understanding of appropriate design and implementation strategies used in the development of Big Data solutions
- Develop the skills to implement an end-to-end Big Data storage system using the most current technology available
- Build on the foundations of analysis theories to explore the range of contemporary practices surrounding the ever-developing field of big data analysis
- Fantastic job prospects with a 100% employment record from a sample of 35 graduates
- Emerging discipline with huge job opportunities
- Develop highly sought after skills
- Fully aligned with industry needs
- Access to innovative tools and technologies
- A dedicated experienced lecturing team
We run two intakes for this course commencing in Spring and Autumn.
*subject to sufficient numbers
What our students say
I found the course to be both challenging and rewarding as it gave me the opportunity to acquire a valuable accreditation whilst enhancing my computer expertise. The modules on the course are extremely interesting and beneficial, knowledge of which will prove useful in the IT marketplace.