The MSc in Interactive Digital Media is at the intersection of design, computing and content.
This multidisciplinary course enables students to develop a cutting-edge skillset using the most up to date, industry-standard technology and challenges its students to innovate and develop ground-breaking new interactive digital technologies and experiences.
Why Study Interactive Digital Media at Griffith College?
Designed specifically to address a growing need in the industry, the MSc in Interactive Digital Media at Griffith College is a 1-2 year programme which aims to build upon students' knowledge of digital for an exciting career in a growing media industry. Delivered on a full and part-time basis, as a graduate of this course, you will:
- Plan, design and build interactive digital products and experiences
- Challenge the history of design with a deep-dive on design theory and project to the future to anticipate the interactive needs of future generations
- Get exposure to programming languages, platforms, design and content that will enable them to develop interactive digital creations to solve real-life problems
- At the intersection of design, content and technology
- Fantastic job prospects with a 100% employment record from a sample of graduates
- Finish early with Post-Graduate Diploma
- Small class sizes
- Access to state of the art facilities
- A dedicated experienced lecturing Team
- Industry guest speakers
We run two intakes for this course commencing in Autumn and Spring.
*subject to sufficient numbers
"Griffith College gave me the confidence to reach for my dreams and follow the career path to success."
"This was the course I’d been dreaming of. It was challenging, but I’m a better professional now. Griffith College offered lecturers and staff who were always willing to help and to improve my capabilities and knowledge. It’s an experience I will always cherish. I cannot wait to start building my new career pathway."