The Certificate in Advanced Rendering programme comprises a single 5 ECTS module
This level 8 Certificate programme provides the learner with a single 5 ECTS module, which is taught over two weeks. This programme is designed to explore and advanced rendering skills using advised rendering software.
Why Study the Certificate in Advanced Rendering at Griffith College
The programme creates opportunities for learners to take individual professional design responsibility for their product and their process and develop an ability to lead teams within their disciplines.
Through the course, students will:
- Produce photorealistic images of BIM models and project proposals.
- Light and render buildings to a high degree of expertise while achieving an accurate and aesthetically pleasing visualisation of a proposed design.
- Identify, select and apply appropriate products, materials and fittings based on an understanding of technology and specifications to a professional standard.
- Designed to meet the skills required by industry
- Provides a foundation for participants who wish to progress in the workplace
- Option to further your study with a pathway to 3D Visualisation
- Friendly, approachable staff (who are experts in their fields), provide a supportive learning environment
- Full access to Student Adobe Creative Cloud - All Apps plan, which gives you 20+ cutting-edge creative tools for desktop, mobile, and web
The next intake for this course will be:
*subject to sufficient numbers