This part-time, blended programme is comprised of two modules - Web Design and Interaction Design – delivered over 6 months
This level 7, 15 ECTS, certificate in Web, Interaction, and UX Design focuses on an introduction to development and application of digital design skills in the context of web, interaction and user experience (UX). This part-time, blended programme is comprised of two modules - Web Design and Interaction Design – delivered over 6 months.
Why Study Web, Interaction and UX Design at Griffith College?
Throughout this certificate in Web, Interaction, and UX Design, you’ll gain valuable knowledge of and skills in key subject areas of web application and develop practical skills used for the design and management of online communication.
With the help of our Design lecturers, these modules offer a thorough understanding of concepts, theories, methodologies, and practices within UX, interaction design, and user interface design. The course also focuses on an introduction to usability web design and development.
- Studio classes are delivered live, with hands-on projects, and supported by blended and online learning
- Taught and led by experienced designers
- Be part of a multi-award-winning faculty
- The faculty has an excellent reputation for teaching and learning, with a student-centered approach
- The design department has strong industry links and projects are industry-led
- Full access to Student Adobe Creative Cloud - 20+ cutting-edge creative tools for desktop, mobile, and web
The next intake for this programme will be September 2022*
*Subject to numbers