General English (15 hours per week)
- 2-6 weeks: €205 per week
- 7-11 weeks: €180 per week
- 12-19 weeks: €155 per week
- 20-24 weeks: €140 per week
- Additional weeks: €140 per week
25-week tuition special offer: €2650
General English + Elective (20 hours per week)
- 2-6 weeks: €225 per week
- 7-11 weeks: €205 per week
- 12-19 weeks: €185 per week
- 20-24 weeks: €170 per week
- Additional weeks: €170 per week
25-week special offer: €3250
English language elective for 20-hour programme:
Exam preparation: Focuses on preparing students for a variety of external English language exams, in particular the Cambridge, TIE and IELTS exams.
Gap Year/Semester Abroad
The Gap year or semester abroad programme allows you to choose modules from our extensive range of degree programmes and support them with 15 hours of English.
- Gap year/semester abroad: €4000/semester
English for June, July and August for students who are .5 IELTS below the entry requirements for Griffith College academic programmes.
- Summer English: €500 once academic fees have been paid in full
- Airport pickup (Shannon airport to Limerick): €50
- Bus transfer from Dublin airport to Limerick: €30
- Medical insurance: €120
- TIE exam fee (25 week+ students only): €150
- Registration fee: €100
- Book & materials fee (12-24 week students only): €50
Residential accommodation: Thomond Village
(minimum 2 weeks booking)
- Single: €112.50 per week + €50 placement fee
- Double: €167.50 per week + €50 placement fee
- Additional requirements for Thomond Village: Refundable €200 damage deposit, electricity bill not included
Please note that there is a pay as you go system in place for your electricity usage in Thomond Village. This charge will vary depending on your usage but averages from €5 - €7 per week per student. The credit can be purchased online or from Thomond Village reception.
Host family accommodation
Host family accommodation: €165 per week + €50 placement fee
Host family accommodation is half-board (breakfast & dinner) Monday to Friday and full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) at weekends.
Please note for all campuses:
- All campuses require a minimum of 2 weeks of study to optimise the learning experience.
- GCC and GCL new students start every Monday, except bank holidays. GCD students start every 5 weeks.
- A registration fee of €100 applies to all bookings
- An external exam fee applies to all 25-week bookings
- EAP academic students: Students on 25 weeks + programme will keep their book; those studying less than 25 weeks must return their book.
- EAP stand-alone students: Book/materials fee of €100 applies to EAP standalone bookings of 10-20 weeks only. (Students attending for this period of time will be given one course book to keep. Students attending for shorter periods will be required to return all course books upon completion of their course.)
- Please note that we do not accept intakes for December