General English (15 hours per week)
- 2-6 weeks: €205 per week
- 7-11 weeks: €180 per week
- 12-19 weeks: €155 per week
- 20-24 weeks: €145 per week
- Additional weeks: €140 per week
25-week tuition special offer: €3300*
*Additional compulsory extras apply.
Gap Year/Semester Abroad
- EU students: €3000/semester
- Non-EU students: €6000/semester
The Gap year or semester abroad programme allows you to choose modules from our extensive range of degree programmes and support them with 15 hours of English.
English for June, July and August for students who are 0.5 IELTS below the entry requirement for Griffith College academic programmes.
€500 once academic fees have been paid in full
- Airport pick-up: (Shannon airport – Limerick) €50
- Bus Transfer: Dublin Airport to Limerick City €30
- Medical Insurance: Compulsory for 25 weeks non-EU students - €120
- Exam fee (TIE exam) (Compulsory for 25 weeks non – EU student) €150
- Book & Materials Fee: (12 – 25-week student) €50
- Residential Accommodation: Thomond Village (Minimum 2 weeks booking)
- Additional requirements for Thomond Village:
- Single: €112.50 p/w + €50 placement fee
- Double: €83.75 p/w per person + €50 placement fee (Double is based on 2 people sharing)
- Refundable €200 damage deposit required prearrival
- *Electricity bill not included
- Host Family Accommodation: €200 per week + €50 placement fee
*Please note that there is a pay-as-you-go system in place for your electricity usage in Thomond. This charge will vary depending on your usage but averages from €5 - €7 per week per student. The credit can be purchased online or from Thomond Village reception.
Please note for all campuses:
- All campuses require a minimum of 2 weeks of study to optimise the learning experience.
- GCC and GCL new students start every Monday, except bank holidays. GCD students start every 5 weeks.
- An external exam fee applies to all 25-week bookings
- EAP academic students: Students on 25 weeks + programme will keep their book; those studying less than 25 weeks must return their book.
- EAP stand-alone students: Book/materials fee of €100 applies to EAP standalone bookings of 10-20 weeks only. (Students attending for this period of time will be given one course book to keep. Students attending for shorter periods will be required to return all course books upon completion of their course.)
- Please note that we do not accept intakes for December