Master the tools and techniques to evaluate and apply project management skills in the Trust and Safety environment.
This programme is aimed at trust and safety or content moderation professionals who wish to develop sector-specific management skills. In particular, learners focus on data analytics and measurement tools to optimise performance under the pressures of multiple projects and deadlines.
Why study Applied Project Management at Griffith College?
On programme completion, learners are able to:
- Evaluate the impact of project management in the role of a content moderator.
- Apply tools and techniques to manage projects efficiently.
- Define data analytics and the technologies used to manage Trust and Safety projects.
- Analyse the value of measurement in a company.
- Critically evaluate the responsibilities of Big Tech companies and their Trust and Safety operations.
The next intake for this course will be:
- February 2022*
*subject to sufficient numbers