Develop the industry-specific computer programming and machine learning skills to support Trust and Safety teams.
This programme is aimed at trust and safety or content moderation professionals who wish to develop technology-specific software skills with a focus on data processing and management theory, tools and techniques.
Why study Software Skills for Trust and Safety Professionals at Griffith?
On programme completion, learners are able to:
- Explain the basic concepts of programming and how computer programmes work.
- Implement a number of machine learning tasks including classification, prediction, regression, clustering and association rule learning.
- Analyse the role of data visualisation in decision-making and apply the various visualisation techniques.
- Evaluate the different forms of data storage, their need and use in a Trust and Safety environment.
- Differentiate, analyse and evaluate: flat file systems, relational databases and big data storage technologies.
- Design and modify workflow protocols for a content moderation team to better enable enforcement of policies.
The next intake for this course will be:
- February 2022*
*subject to sufficient numbers