Internationally recognised postgraduate diploma allowing specialisation in the area of International Commercial Law.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Arts in International Commercial Law is available on a full-time basis over a one year period. Lectures are held in the evening time to allow those who are working or have other daytime commitments during the day to pursue the programme.
Please note: The Postgraduate Diploma in Arts in International Commercial Law is a cognitive masters. In order to be eligible for the course you will need to possess the following: 2.2 degree in Law or a related discipline (that has a 50% legal component to the degree) or foreign equivalent. Relative work experience may also be taken into consideration.
Why Study at International Commercial Law at Griffith?
The Postgraduate Diploma in Arts in International Commercial Law offers students advanced, specialised legal training, qualifying you to work in a multinational legal environment.
- Graduates of this programme will receive an internationally recognised Postgraduate Diploma.
- Students will gain a firm understanding of the key principles of International Commercial Law, for example, International Intellectual Property Law, International Financial Services Law and Corporate Governance.
- Students will acquire highly transferable skills attractive to a wide range of businesses outside law including in both major corporations and international institutions.
- A strong international focus gives students a key advantage when building a career in today's globalised legal landscape.
- All of our lecturers are experienced academics who are specialists in their field.
- Unique international Commercial Law focus
- Experienced lecturers - experts in their field
- Small class sizes - more individual attention to help you reach your personal potential
- Evening time lectures - it is possible to obtain a Postgraduate Diploma with work or other daytime commitments
We run two intakes for this course commencing in the Autumn and Spring.
*subject to sufficient numbers.
What our students say
''I completed an LLM in International Commercial Law at Griffith College. Despite the Master’s being conducted online due to Covid restrictions, the interactive nature of the classes was very enjoyable. I engaged in class discussions which helped me to build upon the topics being taught. Additionally, the lecturers were always available to assist me, both academically and professionally. I enjoyed my time at Griffith College, and I would recommend this course to others looking for a Masters in Law.''