Griffith College is very excited to partner with Pulse College to deliver this brand new, unique and industry focused BA (Hons) in Audio and Music Technology program
Recording studios, Live Venue’s, TV, Post-Production, Live Performance – it has become an audio industry essential to be skilled in array of disciplines.
It is with these various industry disciplines in mind that we have designed a new BA (Hons) in Audio & Music Technology Programme.
Aimed at musicians, DJ’s, computer music hobbyists, and general lovers of music, this programme will train you with skills required for to succeed as a modern day Audio Professional.
We will teach you how to record and produce music both in the home studio and in large recording studios. You will learn about live sound from both a performance and technical perspective.
The modern “studio engineer” can record, mix and master audio, but also help produce. Whether it is programming drum parts or string sections or even being on stage, performing with a band.
Please note you do not need to be a musician to be accepted onto this course but someone who is passionate and enthusiastic for all things music.
As with all our courses, hands on experience is crucial to learning. This course is no different. Our students will be trained in Windmill Lane Recording studios and will also be required to put on live shows and performances throughout out the duration of the course.
Why Study Music Technology at Griffith College
- This course is taught by passionate Industry Professionals
- Students will have access to State of the Art Facilities – including access to the iconic Windmill Lane Recording Studios
- The curriculum is taught to international industry standard
- Guest Industry talks and lecturers
- Use of industry relevant software applications
- Apple Logic Pro Certified Centre and Avid Pro Tools Centre
- 24 hour studio access
- Become a member of our Creative Community – Griffith College and Pulse College offer courses in film production, game design and animation