The programme focuses on enhancing learners’ knowledge, skills and competencies associated with the concepts of the smart factory.
Students will also learn more about the evolution of life science manufacturing from a traditional reactive process to the emergence of Industry 4.0 and Pharma 4.0.
Why study Digital Transformation at Griffith College?
- Gain knowledge and insight to develop and implement a digital transformation strategy for your organisation
- Explore the technology that is driving the digital transformation and understand what it means for an organisation
Harness the power of disruptive technologies to improve operational excellence and increase business value
- Analyse the impact of digital transformation on organisational structure and critical skills and competencies
- Experienced academic and industry lecturers
- Designed and developed in conjunction with Microsoft
- Minimise disruption to your schedule with blended learning solutions
- Gain expertise in process digitisation, digitalisation, data management, data analytics and data visualisation
- Upskill for the thriving Irish life sciences industry
The next intake for this course will be
- September 2022*
*subject to sufficient numbers
What our students say
“I found the delivery of the programme and the lecturers to be incredibly accommodating. The course fit in with my work schedule at the time. I had the opportunity to study in the evenings or if I missed a lecture I could always go back and replay it, so I never felt like I was missing out on anything."