FE1 One Day Exam Preparatory Course
FE1 One Day Exam Preparation Course to assist and guide students through the FE1 examinations
Griffith College Professional Law School offers exam preparation courses for each of the eight FE1 subjects. Each One Day Exam Preparation Course is 6 hours in duration.
Why Study This Preparatory Course at Griffith College?
Each session is designed exclusively around past FE1 exam questions and is intended to provide students with guidance in their preparation for the FE1 exams. Students will be provided with a set of past papers and examiner reports as well as suggested exam solution guides for several recent papers.
- Six hours per subject of intensive exam focused preparation with the emphasis entirely on passing the FE1 exams
- Provision of past papers, examiners reports and selected sample answers from recent exams
- A clear and sustained focus on material not obtainable in the textbooks such as FE1 trend analysis, past paper analysis and provision of sample questions and answers
- Review of exam/subject-specific pitfalls
- High quality library resources
- Professional lecturers
- Past papers and examiners reports
- We are currently accepting applications for Summer 2023 examinations.
The FE1 one-day preparatory courses are intensive exam focused courses. These courses will provide you with beneficial course material from our experienced lecturers.
- Company Law
- Constitutional Law
- Law of Contract
- Criminal Law
- European Union Law
- Real Property
- Law of Tort
How to Apply
How to Apply
Apply online. Please make sure to select professional law courses and pick the subjects you would like to study.
The price is €100 per subject.
Alumni discounts apply - check by clicking on 'Contact us' or when you apply online.