King's Inns Entrance Examinations Preparation Course (10 weeks, online)
The Professional Law School at Griffith College offers the King's Inns Entrance Examinations Preparation Course which aims to provide students with the knowledge they require prior to sitting the Honorable Society of King’s Inns’ Entrance Examinations.
Why Study This Preparatory Course at Griffith College?
The King's Inns Entrance Examinations Preparation Course prepares participants for the Honorable Society of King's Inns Entrance Exams which are usually held in August every year.
- Students will participate in a highly practical course which is closely aligned to the specific examination papers set by the examiners of the Honorable Society of King’s Inns.
- Highly-intensive tuition is provided for all five entrance examination subjects: Contract Law, Criminal Law, Law of Evidence, Constitutional Law, Law of Tort.
- A unique learning environment will build your capability to analyse complex problems and to arrive at rational and informed conclusions.
- Students will avail of high-quality materials, notes and facilities, underpinned by outstanding, supportive lecturers.
- Flexible and user friendly study with fully supported online delivery.
- High Quality Library Resources
- Prominent Industry Lecturers
- Up to date manuals
- May 2022
- It is possible to join this course up until August 2022 as all lectures are recorded and learning materials are available online. However, we recommend you to join as early as possible so you can attend lectures live online should you wish and have plenty of time to thoroughly review the content.
What our students say
I chose to participate in the Griffith College preparation course as I knew the standard and the quality of the notes would be excellent and with my previous experience with the lecturers I knew if I didn't understand something that I wouldn't be afraid to ask.