King's Inns Entrance Preparation Course
King's Inns Entrance Examinations Preparation Course (10 weeks, online)
The Professional Law School at Griffith College offers the King's Inns Entrance Examinations Preparation Course which aims to provide students with the knowledge they require prior to sitting the Honorable Society of King’s Inns’ Entrance Examinations.
Why Study This Preparatory Course at Griffith College?
The King's Inns Entrance Examinations Preparation Course prepares participants for the Honorable Society of King's Inns Entrance Exams which are usually held in August every year.
- Students will participate in a highly practical course which is closely aligned to the specific examination papers set by the examiners of the Honorable Society of King’s Inns.
- Highly-intensive tuition is provided for all five entrance examination subjects: Contract Law, Criminal Law, Law of Evidence, Constitutional Law, Law of Tort.
- A unique learning environment will build your capability to analyse complex problems and to arrive at rational and informed conclusions.
- Students will avail of high-quality materials, notes and facilities, underpinned by outstanding, supportive lecturers.
- Flexible and user friendly study with fully supported online delivery.
- High Quality Library Resources
- Prominent Industry Lecturers
- Up to date manuals
We run one intake for this course, commencing as follows:
- Spring: May*
*Subject to sufficient numbers
What our students say
The King’s Inns Preparatory course runs over a 10-week period (from June to August) each year, with tuition provided in all five subjects.
- Fully supported online delivery
The purpose of the course is to help participants prepare for the King's Inns Entrance Examinations in;
- Contract Law
- Criminal Law
- Irish Constitutional Law
- Law of Torts
- Law of Evidence
Please see proposed timetable for Summer 2023 below:
How to Apply
The entry requirements for the King's Inns entrance exam are set by the Honourable Society of the King's Inns and candidates should check their website to ensure they are eligible.
How to Apply
Students can apply for the King's Inns revision course via the Griffith College website at this link. Please be sure to select professional law in the selection process. To check your entry requirements, please contact the King's Inns.
Study Mode: Online
€1,500 for all 5 subjects
€375 per subject
Discounted rate for alumni:
€1,200 for all 5 subjects
€300 per subject