Validate your knowledge and skills as a Computer Service Technician.
This course is an international, vendor-neutral certification recognised by major hardware and software vendors, distributors and resellers.
This course focuses on the development of professional skills and does not sit on the national framework; however, it leads to a Griffith College award.
Why Study CompTIA A+ at Griffith College?
The CompTIA A+ certification is conducted on a part-time weekend basis over a 10-week period. This course is aimed at Entry-level Service Technicians or those wishing to validate their knowledge and experience by obtaining A+ Certification.
- You will gain a firm understanding of key topics such as security, safety and environmental issues, and communication and professionalism.
- You will develop the essential skills required to start a career in IT configuring, upgrading and supporting PCs in the workplace.
- Option to further your studies in this area by progressing to our CompTIA Network+ course.
- Griffith College is not an exam testing centre. Exams are separate to the course and are booked and paid separately through http://www.pearsonvue.com/comptia/
- In order to achieve CompTIA A+ certification a candidate must pass the two exams: CompTIA A+ Essentials 220-1001 exam and CompTIA A+ IT Technician 220-1002 exam
We run two intakes for this course commencing in Spring and Autumn.
- October *
- February *
*subject to sufficient numbers
Please see the timetable section for the next course dates.