Explore skills in interior design by experimenting with art and design techniques and interdisciplinary approaches.
This course provides graduates and experienced built environment professionals with an additional skill set centered on residential projects. Learners of the course produce floor plans, sections, experiment with concept development and create mood and sample boards.
This course focuses on the development of professional skills; while it does not sit on the national framework, the module is drawn from Griffith College’s suite of QQI-validated degree programmes.
Why study Interior Design with Griffith College?
The aim of the module is to give learners a chance to explore their skills in interior design and experiment with art and design tools and techniques and interdisciplinary approaches.
- The course is designed to meet the skills required by industry, centred on residential projects.
- Provides a foundation for participants with an interest in interior design, with the option to further your study with a pathway to the Diploma in Interior Design or BA in Interior Design.
- Friendly, approachable staff, who are experts in their fields and who provide a supportive learning environment.
- Excellent on-campus facilities: State of the art PD labs, design studios, lecture rooms, restaurant, and library.
- 100% continuous assessment course work – no exams
- Taught by practising designers and architects
- Residential interior design focus
- Develop skills to produce creative interior designs.
The next intake for this course will be: