Gain an in-depth insight into the credit management role within an organisation
The Diploma in Credit Management and Debt Collection is a structured course that has been formulated specifically for those in Credit roles or aspiring Credit Managers in the workplace.
The course is validated by The Institute of Commercial Management (ICM). This course focuses on the development of professional skills and does not sit on the national framework.
Why Study Credit Management and Debt Collection at Griffith College?
The Diploma in Credit Management & Debt Collection course is conducted on a part-time evening basis over a 15-week period. The course highlights the important skills which a credit manager needs in order to successfully juggle the demands of the customers, the finance department, mitigating risk and the need to grow sales.
- You will gain a greater awareness of the distinction between Credit Control and Debt Collection.
- You will gain a full understanding of your own behavioural style and the impact it can have on peers, employees, clients and their own managers.
- You will build on your strengths and put together action plans for addressing areas of development.
- You will learn to network, build your profile and be persuasive in presentations to others.
- You will gain a significant advantage in securing current or future positions within the sector.
We run two intakes for this course commencing in Spring and Autumn.
- February 2022*
- October 2022*
*subject to sufficient numbers
Please see the timetable section for course dates.