Welcome to Griffith College Student IT Services
Griffith College IT Services has the responsibility to provision and maintain the IT infrastructure within its Dublin, Cork, Limerick and Dublin City Centre campuses. The IT Department has the responsibility to ensure all systems are available and operating in an efficient and secure manner.
Services provided include:
- Network, Server and User Account Management
- Desktop PC’s and required software and applications to staff and students.
- IT Support to Students
- High-speed access to the Internet. The service is provided by Imagine to our Dublin campus and Virgin Media to Cork, Limerick and Dublin City Centre campuses.
IT Facilities available to Registered Students include:
- Access to Student PC’s in the Wellington building (W004) and the Library.
- Printers & Multifunctional Photocopiers
- Extensive WIFI network supporting Eduroam
- Course Specific Software and Applications
- IT Helpdesk and Phone Service
As a student of Griffith College, you are required to register on our Online portal my.gcd.ie. You will receive an email from our Registrations department with the steps you need to take, once your application has been processed.
If you have any issues during the registrations process, you should contact [email protected] with your student number. You will receive an email once you successfully complete registration and a further email with your access details for moodle.griffith.ie. Online registration is mandatory for all students.
You are required to register at the start of each academic year through our Online portal my.gcd.ie. Your my.gcd.ie account will remain active in order for you to register. The Registrations Department will contact you when registration is open and you will receive an email once registration is successfully completed. Online registration is mandatory for all students.
Please note, it can take up to 24 working hours, following registration, for all your IT accounts and relevant services to update and fully activate.
More Information and Support
Additional information can be found on our FAQ page