How can I log into Zoom?

Open up the Zoom application and click on "log in with SSO". Enter the same credentials as you us for Moodle to log in.

Can't log into MyGriffith

If your login doesn't work click on "Forgotten your Password?" on the login screen and enter your student number and personal e-mail address all lowercase to reset the password.

How do I add printing credit?

Log into using your SSO login details and click on Add Credit.

I can’t upload my assignment.
  • If you are receiving an error message, contact helpdesk with a screenshot of the error message you are receiving.
  • If there is no link appearing check the due date to see if it has passed.
  • If you can’t re-upload an assignment get in contact with the lecturer.
I can’t log into my printing account.

Please follow our printing guide and contact the help desk if you are still having problems.

How do I get access to Microsoft Office?

Login to Or, from within Moodle, click on Other Links in the top menu and choose webmail.

How can I change my address in MyGriffith?

To change your address click on My Info up at the top and then Personal Information. Click on Edit.

I can log into Moodle, but my course has no content.

Please contact your lecturer or your faculty administrator to ask why no material has been posted.

My exam results aren’t showing up.

Usually this is caused by fees being outstanding at the time results were issued. Please contact Student Fees by e-mail [email protected] or you can call  +353 1 4150493. Once outstanding fees are resolved you will have to contact IT Services for your results to be released - email [email protected] or call +353 1 4150499.

How do I get access to LinkedIn Learning?

Normally your lecturers will determine if a LinkedIn Learning account is required for you and they will contact IT to arrange this for your class if appropriate. In some individual cases, your faculty administrator can request access on your behalf.

My password has expired and I can’t change it.



  • You must login to a PC on campus to change an expired password or call the IT help desk on +353 1 4150499
My Moodle account is locked and it says to contact you. Why is it locked and can you unlock it for me?

There are several possible reasons for this:

  • Log into MyGriffith and click on fees. If you have any outstanding fees then they will have to be cleared before you can regain access to Moodle. For any queries relating to fees e-mail [email protected]
  • If the account has expired you can change it by going to or when you log into any PCs on campus.
  • If neither of the above resolve the issue you can e-mail [email protected] or call +353 1 4150499