Submitting a Portfolio to Griffith College
Submitting a Portfolio
Instructions on how to submit your portfolio can be followed here.
All candidates are required to upload a digital portfolio. Before you begin, you will need a CAO application Number or a Griffith College application number, so please make sure you have made an application to the CAO or to Griffith College (as appropriate) for one of our Honours degree programmes.
Mature students, or those applying for advanced entry, will need to submit a direct application through Griffith College here.
Please Upload your Portfolio - Here.
Candidates will have the opportunity to select an assessment date when uploading their portfolios. You must upload your portfolio by your chosen date.
Portfolio assessments for 2024 are scheduled to take place on the following days:
- Friday, 26th January 2024
Uploading your Work
Once you have created a portfolio account using the link above, you will need to start pulling together your digital portfolio. Below are a few housekeeping rules to keep in mind when doing so:
- Upload JPEG or PDF files. The maximum file size is 5MB per piece. A maximum of 30 pieces can be uploaded with your entry.
- Video attachments may be hosted on a video site such as YouTube or Vimeo.
- Provide website URLs to the publicly accessible campaign or active URL of a landing page. Please ensure any applicable usernames and passwords are provided and active.
- The written component of your portfolio should be fully explained within the provided form fields.
If you are unsure of how to upload your portfolio, follow the steps in this instructional video.
For further information on the above, or any of Griffith College's Design programmes, please contact [email protected].