Submitting a Portfolio to Griffith College
Tuesday, April 27, 2021
Submitting a portfolio
Instructions on how to submit your portfolio can be followed here.
All candidates are required to upload a digital portfolio. Before you begin, you will need a CAO Application Number or a Griffith College application number, so please make sure you have made an application to the CAO or to Griffith College (as appropriate) for one of our Honours degree programmes. Mature students or those applying for advanced entry will need to submit a direct application here.
Upload your portfolio here.
Candidates will have the opportunity to select an assessment date when uploading their portfolios. You must upload your portfolio by your chosen date.
Portfolio assessments for 2022 are scheduled to take place on the following days:
- Friday 25th February 2022
- Friday 25th March 2022
- Friday 29th April 2022
- Friday 27th May 2022
- Friday 24th June 2022
Uploading your work
Once you have created a portfolio account using the link above, you will need to start pulling together your digital portfolio. Below are a few housekeeping things to think about when doing so:
- Upload JPEG or PDF files. The maximum file size is 5MB per piece. A maximum of 30 pieces can be uploaded with your entry.
- Video attachments may be hosted on a video site such as YouTube or Vimeo.
- Provide website URLs to the publicly accessible campaign or active URL of a landing page. Please ensure any applicable usernames and passwords are provided and active.
- The written component of your portfolio should be fully explained within the provided form fields.
If you are unsure of how to upload your portfolio, follow the steps in this instructional video.
For further information on the above, or any of our Design programmes, please contact [email protected]
Related to this article
Interested in Design?
Learn more about Design at Griffith College.