Prepare for a career in one of the world's fastest growing industries with this conversion course.
This exciting Higher Diploma takes students from all disciplines and converts them into ideal candidates for a career in IT. Each graduate will be fully equipped with core computing competencies that will give them the opportunity to pursue an IT career or earn a computing master's.
Students can complete the programme over one or two academic years either in-class or via blended learning.
Why Study Computing at Griffith College?
Designed specifically with the needs of industry in mind, the Higher Diploma in Science in Computing Science at Griffith College is a 1-2 year conversion programme, which aims to bridge the gap between non-computing disciplines and computing science. Delivered on a full and part-time basis, as a graduate of this course, you will:
- Fantastic job prospects with a 100% employment record from a sample of 35 graduates from our class of 2017
- Master core computing competencies which are essential for a career in IT
- Obtain necessary skills and academic requirements to further progress into any computer science-based postgraduate study.
- Move into IT from any discipline
- Small class sizes
- Access to state of the art facilities
- A dedicated experienced lecturing Team
- Industry guest speakers
- Study in-class or remotely
- View lectures online
We run two intakes for this course commencing in Autumn and Spring.
- February 2022*
- September 2022*
*subject to sufficient numbers