Prepare for a career in one of the world's fastest growing industries with this conversion course.
This exciting Higher Diploma takes students from all disciplines and converts them into ideal candidates for a career in IT. Each graduate will be fully equipped with core computing competencies that will give them the opportunity to pursue an IT career or earn a computing master's.
Why Study Computing at Griffith College?
Designed specifically with the needs of industry in mind, the Higher Diploma in Science in Computing Science at Griffith College is a 1-2 year conversion programme, which aims to bridge the gap between non-computing disciplines and computing science. Delivered on a full and part-time basis, as a graduate of this course, you will:
- Fantastic job prospects with a 100% employment record from a sample of 35 graduates from our class of 2017
- Master core computing competencies which are essential for a career in IT
- Obtain necessary skills and academic requirements to further progress into any computer science-based postgraduate study.
- Move into IT from any discipline
- Small class sizes
- Access to state of the art facilities
- A dedicated experienced lecturing Team
- Industry guest speakers
- Study in-class or remotely
- View lectures online
We run two intakes for this course commencing in Autumn and Spring.
*subject to sufficient numbers