This all-action course, with a huge focus on building practical skills, will help you direct the career of your dreams.
Please note: This course is only taking direct entry applicants into Year 3. If you are interested in joining a BA from Year 1 please see our new BA in Film, TV & Screen Media Production.
Delivered in association with Pulse College and Windmill Lane Recording Studios, this exciting course has been created for people who have a passion for filmmaking and storytelling on screen and have already started to experiment in these areas.
Take a look at our final year student projects to get a glimpse of what you can achieve on the course.
Check out some of our students' work below!
Why Study Film and Television Production at Griffith College?
The BA Film and Television Production is conducted on a full-time basis over a three-year period. The aim of the course is to assist enthusiastic students in developing the essential practical skills and knowledge required to work in the dynamic area of film and television production.
- The course is designed to follow the full cycle of the film production process
- Gain skills in idea generation and development, writing for the screen and visual storytelling, financing projects, cinematography, directing, producing, sound recording, on and offline editing, VFX, and sales and distribution
- Full access to industry standard equipment and facilities
- Fully equipped TV studio
- Digital cinematography equipment
- Access to Avid Media Composer, ProTools and Adobe Suite
- On location sound recording equipment
- Access to production spaces
- Direct connections with the film industry
- 80% practical modules and 20% theoretical modules
- Only open as Direct Entry into Year 3.
*subject to sufficient numbers.
What our students say
I had a fantastic four years studying at Griffith College. I was given many opportunities to work on real film and TV sets as well as working with some of the best equipment and people in the industry within the college. I'd highly recommend Griffith College for anyone who is looking to learn and develop their skills to a much higher standard, within this creative industry.