This all-action course, with a huge focus on building practical skills, will help you direct the career of your dreams.
This exciting course has been created for people who have a passion for film making and storytelling on screen and have already started to experiment in these areas.
Why study Film, TV and Screen Media Production at Griffith College?
The BA (Hons) in Film, TV and Screen Media Production is conducted on a full-time, part-time, and blended basis over a three-year period. This course will assist enthusiastic students in developing the essential practical skills and knowledge required to work in the dynamic area of film, television, and screen production.
The course is designed to follow the full cycle of the film production process and has direct connections with the film industry.
Learners will gain skills in idea generation and development, writing for the screen and visual storytelling, financing projects, cinematography, directing, producing, sound recording, on and offline editing, VFX, and sales and distribution. The programme is composed of 80% practical modules, with the remaining 20% of the modules being theoretically focused.
Throughout the duration of their programme, learners will have access to:
- Industry-standard equipment and facilities, including a fully equipped TV studio, digital cinematography equipment, production spaces and on-location sound recording equipment.
- Industry-standard tools including Avid Media Composer, ProTools and Adobe Suite.
- Fully equipped, industry-standard Film studio with black/white/green rail backdrop and 3x8 lighting rig
- Large selection of Cameras, including Black Magic and Sony studio cameras
- Full Apple MAC editing suite
- Full-frame Zoom & Prime lenses
- NewTek Tricaster 8000 Multi-Standard Vision Mixer with virtual studio environment
- Avid Media Composer, ProTools and Adobe Suite
- Full range of equipment available for students to rent
Plus much more! For full list of equipment, please get in touch!
Griffith Creative Show 2022
Every year, our final year students take part in a Creative Showcase, celebrating their journey and displaying their graduate projects. To see this year's Creative Show, click here.
Previous Guest Lecturers
The next intake for this course will be:
*subject to sufficient numbers
CAO Code: GC456