An opportunity to specialise in the exciting field of International Commercial Law for great career opportunities.
The LL.M. in International Commercial Law is available on a full-time basis over a 1 or 2 year period.
Please note: The LL.M. in International Commercial Law is a cognitive masters. In order to be eligible for the course you will need to possess the following:
2.2 degree in Law or a related discipline (that has a 50% legal component to the degree) or foreign equivalent
Relative work experience may also be taken into consideration.
Why Study International Commercial Law at Griffith College?
The LL.M. in International Commercial Law offers students the opportunity to specialise in International Commercial Law in order to facilitate enhanced career opportunities and/or to lay the foundations for Ph.D. study.
- Unique International Commercial Law focus. Adopts an international focus of Commercial Law which is unique to Griffith College's postgraduate law courses.
- Evening lecturers make it possible to obtain an LL.M with work or other daytime commitments.
- Students will acquire highly transferable skills, attractive to a wide range of businesses including in major corporations, international institutions, advanced research, presentation, and client handling skills.
- A strong international focus gives students a key advantage when building a career in today's globalised legal landscape.
- Unique International Commercial Law focus
- Experienced lecturers who are experts in their field
- Small class sizes mean more individual attention to help you reach your personal potential
- Evening time lectures mean that it is possible to obtain an LL.M. with work or other day time commitments
We run two intakes for this course commencing in Autumn and Spring.
- February 2022*
- New students will commence their course during the week starting 7th February.
- September 2022*
*subject to sufficient numbers
What our students say
"I completed an LLM in International Commercial Law at Griffith College. Despite the Master’s being conducted online due to Covid restrictions, the interactive nature of the classes was very enjoyable. I engaged in class discussions which helped me to build upon the topics being taught in class. Additionally, the lecturers were always available to assist me, both academically and professionally. I enjoyed my time at Griffith College and I would recommend this course to others looking for a Masters in Law."
"Griffith College will always have my extreme gratitude. The lecturers helped me achieve and exceed all my academic goals, and have given me the art of the possible. I experienced some of the best lecturers at Griffith throughout my whole academic life, who have challenged with passion, and taught with heart, creating an atmosphere for critical thinking enabling students to flourish. I would recommend Griffith as a must for anyone considering a career in law."