Microsoft Excel - Intermediate
The intermediate course is designed to introduce new features of Excel that will enable users to be more exploitative of Excel 's features.
If you have attended or understand the concepts covered at the introductory level, this course may be your next step. Its main focus is to introduce users to more functions and formulae writing and look at the interaction between Microsoft products. It covers Excel Database utility and looks at some of the easy to use Wizard features in Excel.
The course is designed to introduce new features of Excel that will enable users to be more exploitative of Excel's features. It provides participants with some experience of Microsoft Excel the opportunity to learn new Excel features in order to achieve more complex tasks.
We run one intake for this course, commencing as follows:
*subject to sufficient numbers
Please see the timetable section for course dates.
- Customising View Options
- Displaying and Customising Toolbars
- Hiding Workbooks And Worksheets
- Freezing Panes
- Grouping And Ungrouping Worksheets
- Using Styles
- Conditional Formatting
- Using The Format Painter
- Using Guidelines
- Hiding And Displaying Cells
- Using The Series Command
- Using The Insert Function Wizard
- Using The Excel Function Categories
- Correcting Formulae
- Using The Formula Error Checker
- Using The Formula Auditing Toolbar
- Using The Watch Window
- Using Databases
- Creating And Editing A Database
- Sorting A Database
- Using AutoFilters
- Advanced Filters
- Working With Filtered Data
- Using Data Forms
- Chart Wizard
- Chart Toolbar
- Working With Charts
- Formatting The Chart
- Drawing Toolbar
- Working With AutoShapes
- Creating Text Boxes
- Adding Pictures
- Layering Objects
- Grouping And Ungrouping Objects
- Converting Files from other Applications
- Copying Data from Another Application
- Embedding and Linking Objects
- Managing Links
If you have any questions please get in touch with us at [email protected] or 01 415 0429.
One Day Course, Saturday 27th January 2024, from 9:30 am to 5 pm.
Please contact [email protected] for further information.
How to Apply
How to apply
Directly to Griffith College Professional Academy.
Study mode: Part time.
Fee: EUR 290.00