There are different types of courses available at Griffith College City Centre.
CLICK is our new Professional Development Programme at Griffith College, City Centre and offers an array of new strategic courses to help people grow in their job, communicate more productively and feel less stressed. We studied the current world of work and found the major issues that plague workers. We have created courses to help professionals overcome these problems with professional development.
CLICK stands for:
CreatIve LearnIng, InnovatIon, CommunicatIon & Knowledge
The courses starting in February 2019 are an original blend of:
- best practices in the workplace
- Knowledge and evidence-based research
- Highly dynamic, interactive exercises
- Skills to give people a competitive edge at work
- Ways to have a higher degree of job satisfaction
Designed with the active and often stressed professional in mind, these courses meet your busy lifestyle needs. we offer:
- in person, live online streaming or recorded sessions
- A variety of long and short sessions to meet your schedule
- A range of convenient times including evenings, lunchtimes and during busy commutes so you can beat the traffic and boost your career
- Certificates can be earned by taking a combination of sessions to fit your schedule and lifestyle demands
- A blend of practical and philosophical content with implementable steps for you to take
- A customised handbook of information in the class or digitally online for you to download to continue learning and growing after the course is over
- We offer real-world content and examples so you can not only learn but implement changes into your daily life and experience benefits. our caring facilitators want you to succeed in the complex world of work.
Leap Ahead in your career
- Connecting employees to transformational professional development
- Training professionals so they can love their job
- CLICK: Helping you know what makes you tick at work
- Upskill training in the centre of downtown Dublin
- Switching on employees with professional development training
- improving workplace experiences through professional development
- All the tradition of Griffith College with new professional development courses focused on creative learning, innovation, communication and knowledge!
Quick CLICK Workshops
Not everyone can do an entire evening or day course but would love to learn something meaningful and transformational. We have just the thing for you.
Could you do with a quick boost of training or a new skill to get you through the day? We know you’re busy, so we have something unique to meet your needs. Would you or your team benefit from working with a professional communications expert in a high energy short session? These mini-workshops are like hits of espresso. They jolt you into making things happen with fun and enthusiasm. We'll even provide tea or coffee with a biscuit!
Only 45 high energy minutes long, this is like a high impact workout for your brain. Not only will you get some new insights, but you'll also get to focus on a specific solution to specific issues addressing major workplace issues. We give you a few key points that not only help you to implement transformational changes in your job right away but inspire you long term.
Some sessions are offered during lunchtime so come feed your brain. Others are at the end of the workday, so avoid the commute and move your career along instead! Bring your coworkers or colleagues, or come solo and meet other professional people who care about doing a great job!
Child Protection Courses
Griffith College City Centre offers a series of courses in the area of Child and Vulnerable Persons Protection. The content is based on TUSLA’s Children First course, enhanced by international best practices, criteria and methodology on Child Protection and Safeguarding Training. Taught by a retired member of An Garda Síochána, these courses will provide participants with an understanding of issues surrounding the safety of children and vulnerable persons.
Short Courses and More
Several of our short courses and online & blended options are also run out of our City Centre campus, including various accounting, computing and business options.