In the Building
Thirteen lecture rooms with state-of-the-art teaching aids, including:
- Document readers
- Digital projectors
- Live streaming equipment
Computer lab with capacity for thirty students
Self-service canteen facilities (self-service)
- Free tea & coffee
- Use of refrigerator, microwave, etc.
Student break out areas
Wi-fi throughout building
In the Neighbourhood
Our campus is conveniently located in Dublin 1, with plenty of transit options close by, as well as restaurants, shops & more.
- DublinBike stations nearby - Wolfe Tone Street just outside, and Parnell Street only minutes away
- Luas stops close by - Dominick Street and Jervis Street each a short walk
- Arnotts and the Henry Street shopping area close by
- Wolfe Tone Square just down the road
At Griffith College City Centre, facilities are available to meet all event requirements, from meetings and seminars to presentations, training and workshops.
Flexible room layouts can be configured to meet your specific needs and our staff can be here to support you with event set up.
Our rooms range in size from 27 to 83 square meters.
Our computer laboratory, 67 square meters, has 30 networked PCs.
Standard rooms include:
- PC in each room
- Digital projector
- Document reader
- Wheelchair accessible
- Use of self service canteen (burco boiler, microwave, fridge)
- Air conditioning
- All of our rooms are on the ground floor/wheelchair accessible
- Live streaming is available
- Room rental includes use of self service canteen (burco boiler, microwave, fridge)
- Catered lunches can be organised, if required
- Parking at negotiated reduced rates in local carparks
- Hands on IT support can be made available, if required
- Close to Dublin bikes (doorstep), Red Luas Line (3 minutes), Green Luas Line (4 minutes)